Status
Not open for further replies.

ace_800
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

^^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used but in good condition. Screen has no major scratches on it, responds to touch very well. Plays the music off the HDD perfectly. Comes with all cables to include the GPS antenna.

Known issues: It will not ready dvd's or cd's. I believe the laser probably just needs replaced. The cable that goes from the DVD to the processor, the release lever is broken. You will need to use a screw driver or something sharp to press the hooks down. Doesn't affect the cable's use.

This is a Japanese unit, so while the GPS works. I don't know if it will show US maps.

Price:

150 shipped OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will ship USPS as I am stationed in Japan

Item Pictures:

View attachment 26552727View attachment 26552728View attachment 26552729View attachment 26552730[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...