SOLD Alpine ERA-G320 For Sale or Trade

drasik
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
T.O.
Selling this unit, because this was giving me problems, it would simply cut off sometimes in my car. I took it out and tested it and was fine, So I really don't know what is wrong with it. HAs nicks and scratches on it, but still works. One of the best processors I have ever used and I've used a bunch of them.

Asking $150.00 or will trade for ONLY an Alpine head unit.

PM, e-mail or respond to this thread.

Selling this unit, because this was giving me problems, it would simply cut off sometimes in my car. I took it out and tested it and was fine, So I really don't know what is wrong with it. HAs nicks and scratches on it, but still works. One of the best processors I have ever used and I've used a bunch of them.

Asking $150.00 or will trade for ONLY an Alpine head unit.

PM, e-mail or respond to this thread.
You still have it

You're only....

17 years too late.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.