Alpine CDE147BT Radio for Chevy Dash

Participant count
  • Participant list

Sage

Item(s) for Sale:

For sale is a Alpine CDE147BT Bluetooth, Pandora, USB Compatible Radio.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

it is set up for a 2003-2006 Chevy Silverado, It has the chime interface and is pretuned for the 6 speaker system. Works excellent and is plug and play.

Price:

110 Shipped, PayPal only

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free Shipping

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

View attachment 26551358View attachment 26551359

Wow....

Sure hope you didn't get burnt.If thats the case, Amazes me that some people can be that way.

Hope it works out for ya

He swears it should get to me today he's had issues with the post office. I'll give him a chance untill Wed then I'll post my complaints.This will be the first time i've been burned.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.