Alpine CDA-7893 Owners Please Help...

b1utigg3r2
10+ year member

Has anyone had a problem trying to burn a cd to display the titles of the tracks? Does anyone know how to correctly make CD-Rs with titles that'll display on this specific model? I heard that converting the mp3s to wav might help, but I have Nero 5.5.4.2 that does that automatically, but doesn't display it... Any programs that you use that works? Please post your replies... Thanks~!

i have this model and if you read the owners manual really close it says supports text , its misleading yes but only way you will see text on this model is to buy a mp3 player or cd changer that plys text read your manual it will say for models 7895 only

Not True! It will display text but the CD has to have it Writen already. You can't prgram it to say it. IF you have a CD that has Text in it it will show automatically. I just figured this out yesterday.

The only thing you can do is Label the CD if it doesn't support Text.

No not CDR's. Some Cd's that you buy come with text programmed in them. For example Creed, Incubus, Fuel. To name a few. Some others don't.

If you put hte CD in scol to the text feture and see if it says NO TEXT. If that shos then the only thing you can do is scroll over and title the disc. If you scroll to text and it displays the name of the CD and the band Name then it supports text. You can tehn scroll over and it will display each track title. (AUTOMATICALLY)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.