alpine 9887 aux question

Participant count
  • Participant list
Depends on what style you want. I believe there are aux RCA outs or you can use the bluish green adapter as well. If you want RCA outs its RCA to 3.5mm jack. If you want the one that plugs into the blush green adapter I believe its the KCE-236B. Then there is the AiNet you can use for aux which is AiNet to RCA outs. Then they have the KCA-420i AiNet to 3.5mm jack so you have lots of options.

Depends on what style you want. I believe there are aux RCA outs or you can use the bluish green adapter as well. If you want RCA outs its RCA to 3.5mm jack. If you want the one that plugs into the blush green adapter I believe its the KCE-236B. Then there is the AiNet you can use for aux which is AiNet to RCA outs. Then they have the KCA-420i AiNet to 3.5mm jack so you have lots of options.
im looking at the manual and I cant see the rca outs you speak of.....only the three that goes to external amps

Then they probably arent there. I have the 9887, but its been awhile since Ive looked at the back of it.

You will have to use either the AiNet to 3.5mm or the KCE236B.

Then they probably arent there. I have the 9887, but its been awhile since Ive looked at the back of it.
You will have to use either the AiNet to 3.5mm or the KCE236B.
thanks bro......just bought one from ebay for 7 shipped.....

just an update......thanks whitedragon for helping me....I bought the ai net to 3.5mm and the KCE236B because I read somewhere one wasnt compatible so just to check them both out...both of them were 7$ shipped well the ainet works GREAT however the kce236b is not compatible...as it does not fit....so thanks again......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.