Alphard or Crescendo

Participant count
  • Participant list

Chris McNeeley

Red Light Ear Rapist
2 encore 4.5s or 2 alphard 4ks?

Will be running 4 after slam, i will be going 18v and the crescendo is rated for it and i like the .5 warranty. Alphard is new, suppose to have better protect features and is slighty cheaper but not 18v capable. Im running 12v going to slam so the alphard are in the mix still and heck maybe they will blow me away and i stay 12v and run them.

Idfk

Would be cool to get quoted and the alphard from someone on here instead of over paying droppinhz.

Team mate has 2 encore 12ks and got me a great quote , budget is tight just because slam is so close, also once i order the new subs ill be able to get to a better impedance to be able to run taras.

2 encore 4.5s or 2 alphard 4ks?
Will be running 4 after slam, i will be going 18v and the crescendo is rated for it and i like the .5 warranty. Alphard is new, suppose to have better protect features and is slighty cheaper but not 18v capable. Im running 12v going to slam so the alphard are in the mix still and heck maybe they will blow me away and i stay 12v and run them.

Idfk

Would be cool to get quoted and the alphard from someone on here instead of over paying droppinhz.
dude everyone knows i'm cheap basta*d so i looked for cheaper options but really not any or many in same class and that alphard looks nice as H*ell

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.