Almost new DD CM1 amp on the cheap, Barely used

garychoffmann
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Missouri
Item(s) for Sale:

DD CM1

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I'm selling my DD CM1, it's a great amp but I don't need it. It's been used literally 2 weeks. Instead of letting it sit anymore I'll let it go to someone cheap. I paid 480 about 4-5 months ago. I'll be putting it on the evilbay in the next day or so but I thought I'd give you guys a chance first.

It's power output is 350@4, 600@2, and 1000@1. But lets be real, thats DD watts lol, there ratings are known for being very conservative. It's only been ran at 2 ohms in my setup and it was destoying my alpine type r, it was a little much for it. It should still be under warranty for atleast 6 months.

Couple tiny marks from mounting it aside from that it's mint. Thanks for looking

Price:

300 shipped OBO If I get a decent offer it's yours, I don't really want to go through the hassle of ebay

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

DSCN1253.jpg

You can't really see my name in the pic but it's there, the flash washed it out but it's there. You can see it next to my RF POWER thats also for sale if you need to verify it.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.