Almost Done!

Jplaya135
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Im almost done with my setup....but i still have to get a new alt. and all the wires to wire it up. Paycheck this weekend so hopefully i will be able to get everything and hook it up. I think i am goin to carpet it as well. Btw, it is not ported those two slots are where i will do all the wiring, then cover it with a strip of mdf, then carpet. I will post more pics when done!

well like i said....its not hooked up yet....so dunno how it sounds....not ported so its not tuned to anything.....
So i guess those slots on the front of the box are actually the result of the amp rack. It does make the box look like it's ported unless you look really closely at the pictures.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.