Almani

I took a look at a bit of their stuff just now (a couple subs and an amp). The amp claims 1,500 watts rms/3,000 max on 90 amps of fusing & a 4 awg input.

If that's any indication of the quality of their equipment, I'm going to take a wild guess and say it's crap. I've been wrong a time or two, though...

I've been running a pair of Almani S3 12"s for 2 years now, run them pretty hard off a Crossfire CFA602, and they've takin everything I've thrown at them. I also run Almani S5 5.25 comp's up front off a Crossfire CFA302, and they sound beautiful to me. I've been in and out of car audio for 20 years, installed, competed, etc., and my opinion, not the best I've ever had, but I firmly feel they are worth what I paid for and then some.

I haven't competed in several years now and no I can't tell you what kind of numbers they hit, but I can tell you they get pretty loud and shake the hell out of my car.

When pressing one of their subs into a tight-fit hole (seems like they are 11", not 10"), the frame cracked between two of the screw holes.

Very cheap materials, highly overrated amps, but they seem to do alright otherwise...

ok thnakx guys!! i was planing on doing a multi sub set-up this summer, either 4 10's or 4 12's and keep it under $300-$400

i was lookn at the S3-10's... can get'em around $50 shipped each..

I took a look at a bit of their stuff just now (a couple subs and an amp). The amp claims 1,500 watts rms/3,000 max on 90 amps of fusing & a 4 awg input.
If that's any indication of the quality of their equipment, I'm going to take a wild guess and say it's crap. I've been wrong a time or two, though...
Got an oldschool sony amp with 90 amps of fusing...600rms @ 2ohms...So im x2 on your wild guess. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Seems odd I agree, but I'll still say I've been happy with my Almani equiptment for a couple years now.

strat003.jpg

I knew a local shop that sold Almani, and they said the Almani subs didn't hold up. To the person that said they went out of business for a reason, there are plenty of good name brand companies going out of business too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

tc300

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
tc300
springfield,ill
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies