Central Region All The Boomer Sooners

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
Just a few hours away.

So do we have a rough estimate on who will be there.

I got....

1 so far, count up per post, YO!

Edit: make that 2, got a buddy riding with me.

i'm in.

all your bass are belong to me.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

do I need to bring a TL?

i'm in.all your bass are belong to me.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

do I need to bring a TL?
yeah bring one anyways.. USACi is going to be here for the competition.. so they'll have one obviously but I would like to test my **** before the comp so I can make some mods and we can do some testing.. I'm going to be in the modified class soooo I need alot of testing.. If you guys can get there a little early.. like 10:30ish.. that'd be great.. i'm bringin 3 friends.. so.. yah i'll see you guys out there.. i'm writing caraudio.com on my rear window so look for my wrecked red blazer. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i just got home from work bout 10 minutes ago. rough night for me, so it's starting to look more like i'm probly not gonna make it. it'd be fun to see first hand a car stereo competition but i ain't got nothing and i have plans tonight that i need to rest up for.

also, take lots of pics!

i just got home from work bout 10 minutes ago. rough night for me, so it's starting to look more like i'm probly not gonna make it. it'd be fun to see first hand a car stereo competition but i ain't got nothing and i have plans tonight that i need to rest up for.
also, take lots of pics!
then come for the original idea that was a CA meet! crap, I'm driving all the way from Dallas for a single pointer.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

with NO TL unless I can reach jntar who's out of town.

also, take lots of pics!
I'm working on 3 hours of sleep.. so can you.. i work nights as well too bro... if yah make it out there for an hour, 30 minutes, 15 minutes.. you still made it out there.

well the show was a success.. i'm actually quite upset on the amount of CA.com members that actually showed up since almost all of you said you would make it and didn't.. but to all who did come.. thanks and it was good meeting you and hopefully I will be off work so I can go to Lawton!! Oh and is it just me or did I notice most of the CA.com members won!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

coolahan

10+ year member
141.6 dB @ 36hz
coolahan
Oklahoma
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date