SOLD all in one thread/TC Sounds, Orion, MTX

Participant count
  • Participant list

orangelss
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Sedalia
Instead of bumbing 2-3 threads just going to combine them. Looking for 12s or 15s similar to Fi bl's, Sundown Z15s, DC lv 3 or 4 for trade.

TC Sounds LMS4000 motors and coils and baskets. Coils and baskets are new/never used. $375 shipped for it all 2x motors/baskets/coils

TC Sounds 15" VMP passive radiators. Used but still not fully broke in. Have complete weight sets for each. They work pretty much the same as a port. Can be tuned by adding/subtracting weights. I tuned my DIYMA 12 with one to 13.5hz. The same port would have been close to 7ft long and have horrible pipe resonance and port noise. These would work well on a single 15 or 12 or pr 10s. Used one with 4 8s for awhile too. Here is a link with a little info http://www.audiopulse.com/know-how/s...ers-explained/ $250pr or $150 each shipped

Orion DEQ-30 Digital 30 band eq. Controls for left/right/all. Digital/balanced/analog inputs and outputs. 4 presetable memories. Is LNIB $225 shipped

MTX Re-Q5 New but I don't have the OG box. $50 shipped

5001.jpg

6.jpg

4001.jpg

7001.jpg

8003.jpg

Well just spent a hour on the phone with paypal. Can not use my account till everything is re-verified. Someone tried to open a account using my social. If anyone has bought anything from me they might be e-mailing you to verify you recieved your item! I know who their e-mailing so don't try to pull any funny stuff.

So for idefinatly I will be a MO only seller. Would be happy to go through a mod with any transaction. I only ship UPS so tracking is always provided. Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.