Ali1 is a SCAMMER.....

you forgot the wink smile at the end of my comment you idiot.

Yes it was a joke, hence the smiley you FORGOT to include in the post you quoted my PM. I did this to a couple people who bought from me on CA and ROE and not one took it serious.

Yes it was a joke, hence the smiley you FORGOT to include in the post you quoted my PM. I did this to a couple people who bought from me on CA and ROE and not one took it serious.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Damn uptight ******* for taking it seriously:crazy:

I mean who is he to take it seriously...

I'm not scum.... I just answer phones and do what i'm told //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

are you trying to say you just scammed me???

did the batt get sent out yet???do you have confirmation number or something for me to track or show that you shipped??
how soon will batt be shipped?
money sent...
did you sell the powermaster yet.??i really want it...let me know

first person to send money to joharaz1@msn.com (paypal) will receive the batt

Battery will be shipped soon. Paypal address is the destination, correct?
within the next two days
Your product will be shipped when i find someone else to scam //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

dang it....i really want this batt..but i guess i wont be getting it than....if i can just get a refund than that will be great and i think rab wants it now if its still for sale after the refund....it was nice doing business..maybe when i get back to the states ill start collecting batts then...paypal is steven_thao@hotmail.com...

is there anyway you can make it 70 lbs? cause i know that mechman will ship it over here but he want 350 for it...and you have a hell of a good deal here...
usps wont ship it because it is hazardous..well isnt it a dry cell all covered up???
DHL, FEDEX, or USPS will not allow me to ship a hazardous item containing over 70lbs to a PO BOX. I need a residential address to ship this monster battery, otherwise they will ship it freight.

Choices:

1. you can have a refund

2. you can give me a residential address.

-USPS will ship if the battery is under 70lbs. At first, the lady said, we do not ship batteries. After disagreeing with her and arguing for 10 minutes, she finally agreed that my AGM NON SPLILLABLE battery can be shipped to a PO BOX. After entering all the information, the computer gave her an error saying the battery had to be 70lbs or less. Unfortunately, the battery weighs at 84lbs.

-Next day, I went to UPS and they do not ship to PO boxes.

-This morning, i went to FEDEX and they do not ship to PO boxes.

Theres nothing inside the package besides the battery, manual and two sytrafoams. The packaging is the same packaging I received from PowerMaster. It's the battery itself

IMG00095.jpg

IMG00094.jpg

HOW ABOUT THOSE PMS? YOU FORGOT THOSE...

****, if thats a joke thats f'ed up... Good luck on a refund/part recovery.
I take this back...

The //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif smiley would have been a good thing to include with your failed attempt of a "quote"...

I'm not scum.... I just answer phones and do what i'm told //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Tis is why you are teh scum. You do whatever your told, and you dont listen to the callers issue/problem...You provide no customer service at all and show no care for you "customers". You do whatever it is your told even if its not logical.

When you work for a company, that everytime you call to resolve a problem, and you wanna reach through the phone and strangle the person within a minute...You sir are scum.

P.s

Just thought Id clarify why it is you are scum.

i loled at this message because i know what you were thinking.
I knew he was lacking in common sense when he posted this thread to being with.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

super_duper

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
super_duper
Sac-Town
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies