SOLD AKG wireless guitar receiver

Participant count
  • Participant list

93 saturn sl2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Michigan
Im thinking about selling this. Its an AKG wireless guitar receiver with the AKG guitar bug. It operates at 750.900MHz so there wont be any static or interferience, I went close to 150ft away from the receiver with my guitar and it still picked it up just fine. I bought it in December of 2003 for $400 after taxes and barley used it. Its in perfect condition. Everything that I bought when I got it new I will incude now.

Looking to get $275 + shipping.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
Thank you for your reply, your solution is great, however I'm really wondering why there is no dedicated button or even a quick access on the...
Nope definitely don't have that here cab over engine pretty much doesn't exist in the USA anymore. And Toyota only make the sienna here in the...
Hi all, I have a DMH-Z5350BT Head Unit and I'm looking for a Wireless Dongle, like CarLinkit, to work with this unit. Any recommendations on...

About this thread

93 saturn sl2

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
93 saturn sl2
Michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date