Airbag suspension for 94 astro van

Participant count
  • Participant list

sub-FATHER
10+ year member

Resurecting this sport
denver, CO.
i am in need of some suspension helper bags for my astro. cant seem to find em anywhere,everyone says they have never put em on an astro van. so can anyone help me find a place and the right kit?

ultimately i would like to have a lowering and raising airbag set up!

I woulod suggest finding a astro forum, you can go from mild to wild, so many options, can you weld? probably a front cup kit with some welded on brackets in the rear would be easiest, then for air storage, compressors, valves, etc. the sky is the limit, if you want to go that direction

i am in need of some suspension helper bags for my astro. cant seem to find em anywhere,everyone says they have never put em on an astro van. so can anyone help me find a place and the right kit?
ultimately i would like to have a lowering and raising airbag set up!

if your ultimate goal is to have a full bag setup,then i reccomend starting with the rear. hit up http://www.suicidedoors.com and get some rear bag kit like this one Behind Axle Complete Bracket Kit W/ Slam Specialties RE-8 | suicidedoors.com which is about as much as a level kit. and if you want to keep cost down just run them like an air shock(schrader valve by bumper and use a home or gas station compressor). then slowly build off that kit.buy valves,air tank,front bags/cups,compressor/s,etc.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sub-FATHER

10+ year member
Resurecting this sport
sub-FATHER
denver, CO.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date