Air Ride or Train Horn Special

i can vouch for the shocker kit. i put a set in my 2000 explorer about a year ago and they do not dissapoint still sound good and loud. i might take up that nathan k5 if you still have it in about a week. free bump for you GLWS good guy here awesome product
thanks man.. i have plenty layin around just lmk when ur ready

Hey man been a while since I bought my k5la's. Today i finished putting in the horns. The system runs at 200 psi and man this **** is crazy loud... These horns love air and can drain my tank in 10 seconds. lol I'm thinking bout getting a set of k3la's. Well good luck with the sale.

P.s

Can you get your hands on a Nathan M3 Train Horn?

Hey farmerehsan you never answered my question. Can you get your hands on a Nathan M3? Also whats the best you can do for just the Shocker XL horns?

I want one! but i have no idea what i'm looking at or need to complete the kits....
what exactly do u want.. a replica (shocker kit) or the real train horns?

i can help u from there

Hey farmerehsan you never answered my question. Can you get your hands on a Nathan M3? Also whats the best you can do for just the Shocker XL horns?
hey sry man didnt know u asked.. but no the M3 is real hard to get a hold of and real expensive but if i do ill let u know..

i have k3 and k5

and p3 and p5

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

farmerehsan

10+ year member
144.6 db
farmerehsan
Tampa
Start date
Participants