agreement between Sierra08! and Kmanian

kmanian
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Grand Cayman
the short story is, Sierra08! paid me for a TW5 and he has yet to recieve it, I had a shipping issue the the postoffice, then sent it out UPS. I have looked for the tracking number and can't find it. Because it is on my corporate account I can get UPS to do a search and get the information, this has taken for ever in the past because of the "Shipping documents" that they supply me with. The informantion is put into the system manually and typically the package showes up before the tracking # even showes up on their web site. I am openly putting my reputation on the line, and stating that he will recieve the sub, and if he doesn't I will refund him 150% of the money he sent to me.

He has been extremely gratious to this point, and I have no great answers except to wait a couple more days. If it doesn't show, I will make it right.

No need for thread we know your a good guy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

the buyer deserves it, he has been great and I have let him down on my end. I think it is only fair.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Thanks for the props though

Ok, I have found out what the deal is, I checked with UPS and the situation is, when the IRS took money out of my business account last week, it just so happened to be when UPS takes there payment for my business UPS account. So the account balance was unable to be paid out of the account at that time, (because there was no money in it thanks to the KGB) Because of the amount of my UPS bill (over $1000) they held all shipments of mine. The account is now satisfied but as for the shipments, they are at the Nashville HUB, where I am required to retireve them and reship them because the tracking # they have on them now are no longer valid. I am sorry about this guys, I will take care of this first thing tomorrow.

It would have been nice if they would have used their srvice ans sent me a notice via UPS, instead of me having to figure out what the hell is going on this way.

once again, I am sorry.

I hear good things about you, no big deal its not like its a heart or liver or anything, sh*t happens, like I said its cool, just glad you kept me up to date! Thanks

I hear good things about you, no big deal its not like its a heart or liver or anything, sh*t happens, like I said its cool, just glad you kept me up to date! Thanks
that is all I can do. Sorry for the trouble.

Items are reshipped and on the way:D

Good guy making everything right. Always hear good things. I would not hesitate to deal with you in the future.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

kmanian

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
kmanian
Grand Cayman
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies