Ads on the forum, wth....

Not on my computer but on my phone almost every time I would click on something it would redirect me to another page which was an ad. It has kinda stopped now

I always get 2 ads a long recrangle one at the top and a squate one inbetween concerstion posts. At work i gat random ones from the edges and stuff

sounds like a few of you have adware or malware on your computer.

google and download these 3 programs. They are free and get rid of malware/viruses/ spyware respectively.

Malwarebytes

Avg free edition

Spyware search and destroy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

CDT makes some dammned good speakers. They really sound amazing on some power and door preparations. Ive enjoyed all of my CDT speakers, and still do
I see a couple "Wanted To Buy" AC206 threads on here. There's a new one on eBay right now...
Wow!! Those are Awesome!! Beauts Man!! 👀 👀 👀 😚😚
It's always leaned that direction. Not sure how cheap you can really get anything done these days. Deadening and custom mounting...
Not a whole lot of action on that front here if you're interesting in antique collecting. The hoarders have been collecting for a long time now...

About this thread

Jeffdachef

5,000+ posts
Gunz That Turn on Nunz
Jeffdachef
South Coast Metro, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date