Adrian1185.......Top notch

Participant count
  • Participant list

mihklo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Just giving some props to Adrian, one of the best guys i have ever dealt with not just on this board but all the boards i have ever been on.

@ a month or so ago, we traded my BB storm for his G1 phone. he shipped to me first. i recieved it waited until he got the unlock code, unlocked the phone and shipped the BB out to him. he recieved the phone and everything was good. well i had the G1 for @ a week or so and decided that i could use the money instead of the phone so i decided to sell it locally. the guy i sell it to calls me back @ an hour or so after buying the phone telling me the phone wasnt working and that he wanted his money back. no problem. guy comes picks his money and drops the phone back off. the phone being unlocked and having a different rom loaded on it i gave adrian a call to see if there was anything he knew that i could do to fix the phone. we tried a couple different things and it still wouldnt work. he told me to ship it on back to him and he would fix it. he even went above and beyond to pay for shipping back to him. he got it and within a few days had everything back up and running perfectly. now the phone is on its way back to me and should be here friday.

he could have told me when i contacted him about the problem that he had no idea and that it was my problem, since the phone was working good when i first recieved it, instead he went above and beyond to help me out.

in a time when there seems to be more and more scammers coming to this board it is nice to see that there are still some great guys out there to do online deals with. thanks again adrian.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mihklo

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
mihklo
CHARLESTON, SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies