adire,kicker,rf????

pj2003
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
should i get two adire audio shivas, two rockford fosgate he2 12",or two kicker compVR 12"........each sub will go in a 1 cu.ft. sealed box and will be hooked up to a jbl 600.1 sending 300 watts to each sub. would 300 watts be enuff for the shivas considering their rms is 650.....which has best spl? best sq? best reliabilty? ..............oh yea and please dont suggest to get on big and bad sub and port....i just dont have that kind of room.

I would recommend the Adire Shivas simply because they get good rep around on these forums... Personally, I've never heard 'em bang, but word around here says they're solid.

As for the Fosgates and Kickers, they're mediocre subs. Don't expect to get any sort've SQ application from 'em, but if it's mostly hip-hop/rap you listen to, then sure, go for it. They're cheaper and they hit.

Currently im runnin an HE2 12" in a 1 Cu. Ft. box sealed and it sounds alright. Its not amazing or anything, but its definately better than some of the crap out there. Ive heard the kickers on a showroom floor sealed, they sounded pretty similar. They may have been a bit better than the HE2. Id go with the shivas though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.