Adassa Conqueror 8000 watt amp

well 154 all year round in sm3-4 doesnt make cocktus sound all that great either, just like im my thread, he's telling me how much cocktus amps are better then dd amps, ive seen that type of numbers done with power acoustik woofers, all this bs propaganda here needs to stop

Uhm. You're ranting and raving about BS propaganda... but you spout off crap about how ONE vehicle's numbers make one amp better than another? No if's, and's or but's?!?

Please.

/end.

Audio Anonymous was referring to the performance of the Cactus Sounds battery compared to the DD battery. I dont think he was referring to Alan Dante's car or DD amps. As far as price of the 2 batteries. I was told the same exact price from both.

Geoff, good call on the Anne Frank. I just watched that movie the other day.

Also Geoff's 154's all season in SM 3-4 were with 4 MT 15's and 2 IA 20.1's. It wasnt until finals when he showed up with 2 CS 18's and 8 IA 40.1's and did a pretty impressive number.

Uhm. You're ranting and raving about BS propaganda... but you spout off crap about how ONE vehicle's numbers make one amp better than another? No if's, and's or but's?!?
Please.

/end.
yep, you also missed the part where i say, let the numbers speak for themselves, then talk

he was def. talking about my z1's in my thread, plus who cares about the batts when they both might be illegal next year

And you're in WHAT thread now?

Oh yeah!

NOT your thread.

Bye.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

yep, you also missed the part where i say, let the numbers speak for themselves, then talk

Did you catch the part about how the mid-150s were done PRIOR to CS being installed?!?

Because I did.

I would remove your head from your ass before writing anything else. Want to borrow my shoehorn?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Edited.
You're just plain dumb.

That's ONE statistic. Which is based off of the install. The vehicle. The sound deadening. So many more things than just an amplifier.
im talking about the 99z, since when is that an amp

And, on that note, no more posting on this topic anymore...

BACK ON TOPIC, PEOPLE!

Sorry, I bumrushed it!

Neat amp.

Not my style, but neat amp, nonetheless.

he was def. talking about my z1's in my thread, plus who cares about the batts when they both might be illegal next year
your right I was talking about the 5kWs being louder then the Z1s in the other thread and the batteries in this one.

It was proven BOTH times AT Finals from the people that switched the Z1's to 5 kW's and gained .4-.7 dB. Do your research.

:::EDIT::: The Euros swapped these amps also and GAINED.

And Dave is right. I had 4 MT 15's and 2 20.1s on 2 Wal-mart batteries with one run of 2/0 gauge welding wire connecting the two doing 154+. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

did you happen to look at the newest on the stats page? 3rd place at Finals (161.2)and a 161.8 at the triple after WF's to be the loudest CERTIFIED score ever in the US in SM3-4?????? DO YOUR RESEARCH!!

I dont care about my numbers really good or bad. i do it because I love this "hobby".

I have never tested myself but I have also talked to a couple of competitors that tested Z1's and CS 5kw's and I was told the 5kw's were louder. One competitor is a former db drag world champ also.

your right I was talking about the 5kWs being louder then the Z1s in the other thread and the batteries in this one.
It was proven BOTH times AT Finals from the people that switched the Z1's to 5 kW's and gained .4-.7 dB. Do your research.

:::EDIT::: The Euros swapped these amps also and GAINED.

And Dave is right. I had 4 MT 15's and 2 20.1s on 2 Wal-mart batteries with one run of 2/0 gauge welding wire connecting the two doing 154+. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

did you happen to look at the newest on the stats page? 3rd place at Finals (161.2)and a 161.8 at the triple after WF's to be the loudest CERTIFIED score ever in the US in SM3-4?????? DO YOUR RESEARCH!!

I dont care about my numbers really good or bad. i do it because I love this "hobby".

k, you guys did a bang up job in street a and b at finals, i do my research, the cacktus amps dont do well in a street set up/ car off, but i dont know anything, plus over in europe cacktus sounds would of never got 1st if the other team didnt get dq'ed

Funny. Street and Streetmax classes are WITH the car off and your ripping on a 3-time World Champion. Kids these days. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I guess Dave was right about some of the people on this forum. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

See you in the lanes. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.