? about ordering from ssa

im j/k *** bag i loves jacobs products i been picking on everyone who runs all the same stuff down to the wire
mmk.. Well I have no actual idea of what those cadences sound like so lol.. just low shots as I saw you had some for sale and you was giving me shit.. Ya I searched for a while and they were on my radar even and then I found the mounting depth, low space, decent power handling, and low price to fit my needs..

mmk.. Well I have no actual idea of what those cadences sound like so lol.. just low shots as I saw you had some for sale and you was giving me shit.. Ya I searched for a while and they were on my radar even and then I found the mounting depth, low space, decent power handling, and low price to fit my needs..
they get really loud man im having a ram designs box built this week by a really cute young boy from san diego and i plan on running the four cadence i can fit off of a pair of aq1200d's

do they offer any type of forum coupon to members of this site or anyhting like other sites seem to?
We are working on a rewards point system for the near future, the steady SSA customers will love it. We have always done some kind of combo/multi-item discounts, and return customer discounts, and even a couple of SSA member discounts (but it all depends on the products as some we just don't have the room to shave anything off). Shoot me a PM on the specifics and I can see if we can do it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

i know denim //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif i was on ssa way back..in the way back when it started orignally and was just a forum lol.
Way back as in 2002?

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Where is denim
Was slammed busy this morning, just getting to the forums now. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jtomsic

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
jtomsic
Washington, Pennsylvania, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date