About competeing?

Omarvelous
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Queens, NY
I will be doing a 2 sub setup.

2 15" XXXs and was thinking about competing

I was wondering if you compete and have 2 subs, do you have to use both subs in the competition?

Because i'd rather have each sub have it's own amp, but if i have to use both subs when competeing would give them just one amp.

Let me know guys.

I will be doing a 2 sub setup.
2 15" XXXs and was thinking about competing

I was wondering if you compete and have 2 subs, do you have to use both subs in the competition?

Because i'd rather have each sub have it's own amp, but if i have to use both subs when competeing would give them just one amp.

Let me know guys.
Depends on what organization your in. dB Drag i believe you would be in Street C, which you get to use a maximum of 4 amps. You would also be in Street Max 1-2, which lets u use 2 amps, Super Street 1-2NW, Super Street 1-2. You just have to check out the rules of each competition. Mainly if you got to a competition they will help you out and put you into ur division. Now if you want to specifically be in a specific division then prepare ahead and get the amps that u want and know what class u want to be in.

check out

http://www.termpro.com, for db drag rules.

Thanks a lot for that info, will do some research.

But what i really meant was if i have 2 subs in my car, will i have to use both of them or can i just use one and use the amps it uses and compete with just that one in one class, then both in another class.

i have a question about competing myself........How do sound quality competitions work ?......like how do you determine who wins and what devices are used in determining this ? ......im not familiar with it at a

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Omarvelous

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Omarvelous
Queens, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date