AB Hd15 vs Tantric Hd15

The tantric is a great sub if the guy local has them cheap. I'd grab them. If you blow them. You can always get recone a from other guys like Spl audio or psi if needed
if it blew i would def go with a custom recone. the way i see if the stock parts blow then it wasnt doing what i want it, so i would try and make it a better sub

You won't have any idea what soft parts were used as it often changed between subs.

The AB HD will perform the same every time.

Or you could get something better than both

I have 2 tantric HD 15's and they do sound good but knowing what I know now about what's going on with the company I would have went another route, I guess I was one of the lucky ones that got my subs with a decent wait time.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I have 2 tantric HD 15's and they do sound good but knowing what I know now about what's going on with the company I would have went another route, I guess I was one of the lucky ones that got my subs with a decent wait time.
Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Yea but again if I recone I'm not going back stock. I will go custom... I don't recone a sub back to stock parts

You won't have any idea what soft parts were used as it often changed between subs.
The AB HD will perform the same every time.

Or you could get something better than both
What do you mean? The parts were diff out of factory? The parts in the Tantric Hd stock, not reconed. I like my AB hd so not spending money on a diff sub

What do you mean? The parts were diff out of factory? The parts in the Tantric Hd stock, not reconed. I like my AB hd so not spending money on a diff sub
"Stock" parts changed all the time. There were several people who sent in 1 sub to get a recone and when it came back the soft parts would not match the other sub they had.

"Stock" parts changed all the time. There were several people who sent in 1 sub to get a recone and when it came back the soft parts would not match the other sub they had.
I see...idk much about them. I know their product performs well though. I know a few ppl/friends that run the brand.

both boxes were optimal per winisd
and it was a Zv4
And I read your post wrong, I had you the other way around. I was in the market for an HD myself. But now I'm looking to ampere, bc well you know... It might be a while to get a tantric

"Might be a while" is an understatement //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I wonder if he'll ever sell subs again.

Has anyone gotten their order resolved since he got banned? I don't think so.

"Might be a while" is an understatement //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
I wonder if he'll ever sell subs again.

Has anyone gotten their order resolved since he got banned? I don't think so.
He actually called me today to ask for my adress and said he was in the shipping dept. and needed it. So who knows

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.