SOLD AB 700.1 one and only like it prototype heatsink

jdubbau
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Ab 700.1

Bob from AB said this was the only 700 produced like this as it has the prototype heatsink. Wtt for other 5k,7k,9k amps or two that can produce 7k minimal with high effiecency or the best amp to use little 12v battery power to do it.

$850 obo

DSCI1978.jpg

DSCI1983.jpg

DSCI1980-1.jpg

I am up for partial trades or trades as well for this amp but will be having it sent back to me Monday if it does not sell cost will have to go up because I will have to ship the BEAST again. I also doubt I will be wanting to sell it once it returns but we will see.

I am open to any 5k or 2 2k-3k amps with HIGH efficiency. DDM3, M3a, M4, Z1, Us Amps Ax3200 just to name a few I would ideally like but Offer UP!!

There are actually 2 of these in existence. One has a prototype heat sink and the other has a standard American Bass type heatsink. This amp is the same as a DD Z2 high volt version. This amp is quite efficient for its size but feed it some voltage and it will beat your woofers to death. Bill Markham bought these both in 2006 and they have been all over the country since. The pair was run strapped@.7 on 1 battery in Street A when Bill owned them. Still one of THE nastiest amps ever made. Get the RCA's fixed, put it on a 16v system and 4 15's that can handle 2K-2.5K RMS and you'll have something hard to beat. Bump for a killer amplifier.

Team Neo - Eric

There are actually 2 of these in existence. One has a prototype heat sink and the other has a standard American Bass type heatsink. This amp is the same as a DD Z2 high volt version. This amp is quite efficient for its size but feed it some voltage and it will beat your woofers to death. Bill Markham bought these both in 2006 and they have been all over the country since. The pair was run strapped@.7 on 1 battery in Street A when Bill owned them. Still one of THE nastiest amps ever made. Get the RCA's fixed, put it on a 16v system and 4 15's that can handle 2K-2.5K RMS and you'll have something hard to beat. Bump for a killer amplifier.
Team Neo - Eric
the amp is fixed and up in running on all 4 power supplies as 2 were replaced,new mosfets, gate resistors, and drive transistors. I only have a few dollars more to pay on it and should receive it next week and downs I will sell it expressly not for this price.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.