AA Avalanche DEAD OR ALIVE

Hertz5400LincLS
10+ year member

I am looking for an AA Avalanche motor or complete sub, working or blown. I would prefer a 12D2 to match the 3 that I have, but I am after the motor regardless so offer up 15's or 18's also.

Paypal ready...I know someone here has an Avalanche they may want to part with.

I have several refs on CACO and DIYMA and on eBay as a buyer. Many here who know me from one of those sites can vouch that I am a great person to deal with. Show me an Avalanche and I'll show you the money!

If you're still looking I have two NIB Avalanche 18's from the early run... the best AA made. I bought them years ago and only opened the boxes to inspect them after delivery. What are they worth to you?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.