AA Avalanche 15 vs RE SX 15 vs RE XXX

The Toe Tagger
10+ year member

Virginia
I know they all have nice sq, but how loud can these woofers (AV 15, SX 15, and XXX 15) get on a lanzar opti 2000d? I'm guessing the xxx is the loudest, but is it the best bang for my buck? Or are they all fairly close enough ( in shear loudness) that a wont notice a difference? Your Suggestions are greatly appreciated, thanks!

both are good woofers.

I would suggest the XXX but then again I thought the Avalanche is a very good speaker plus I think its a little cheaper also. I think its a coin toss. I haven't mounted the XXX 15" yets.

both are good woofers.
I would suggest the XXX but then again I thought the Avalanche is a very good speaker plus I think its a little cheaper also. I think its a coin toss. I haven't mounted the XXX 15" yets.
I think the Avalanche's are somewhat lighter. I think 45lbs? Aren't XXX's like 75?

Avalanches I think are more sensitive than XXX's, but in the end, the XXX will clock higher because its power handling overcomes its lack of sensitivity compared to the Avalanche. XXX's crave power.

I think the Avalanche's are somewhat lighter. I think 45lbs? Aren't XXX's like 75?
Avalanches I think are more sensitive than XXX's, but in the end, the XXX will clock higher because its power handling overcomes its lack of sensitivity compared to the Avalanche. XXX's crave power.

got my XXX installed that **** is crazy. 1000watts and its hell loud!!! Much better then my 13.5 W7!!! That shits crazy 1000watts 1ohm. I am loving it!!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Has anybody heard the memphis lvs 15. A local car audio store was selling a used one for 750 and I was just wondering if it was worth that much money. In comparision to my XXX 15 is it insanely loud and great sq or what?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

The Toe Tagger

10+ year member
The Toe Tagger
Virginia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from