A trio of cuties arrived :D

splduck1978
10+ year member

Picture006.jpg

Was going to be powered off of a SAE 1200D but due to some jack*** messing up the trade program will be running it with a AQ1200D.

I was wondering what happened to the trade deal... ? I wanted to buy one of the amps that he would come in here selling for cheap. Sounds like the jackass ruined it for everyone.

yeah that sux about the trade in program. looks like your going to have a nice little sub setup there. the AQ should still be plenty for the trio. get some vids when its done!

Long story short. He traded or sold a cheap little amp he got from the trade in program and the guy ran it for a week then tries to get a refund becuz he killed it. From what I understand he plans on opening the program back up after he rights up some guide lines for the trade in program. I was literally packaging up my AQ right before i read the thread where he said the program is being put on hold.

why anyone would wanna go from a AQ 1200 to a Sundown 1200 is beyond me.
bunch of bandwagon riders. you wouldn't see a diff with another 1200 watt amp just because its sundown
some have felt they received less power out of AQ's, or "not what they expected", etc.

no complaints about sundowns.

thats how i see it. ive owned 3 sundown amps, but i wouldn't hesitate to buy an AQ if it was a good deal.

quality/performance/customer service/etc is nothing about "riding a bandwagon"

.. maybe he just wanted matching subs and amps.

why anyone would wanna go from a AQ 1200 to a Sundown 1200 is beyond me.
bunch of bandwagon riders. you wouldn't see a diff with another 1200 watt amp just because its sundown
With me other then really liking how having as much as possible from one company. Jacob has shown the BEST customer service i have ever seen. He surfs the boards alot and if anyone ever has a issues with his product he is one of the 1st people to respond to try to help. Not saying AQ has bad CS I think they are great as well. I was actually going to run a total AQ set up till they stopped making the SD8.

With me other then really liking how having as much as possible from one company. Jacob has shown the BEST customer service i have ever seen. He surfs the boards alot and if anyone ever has a issues with his product he is one of the 1st people to respond to try to help. Not saying AQ has bad CS I think they are great as well. I was actually going to run a total AQ set up till they stopped making the SD8.
true, i didn't know that people were having probs with the AQ1200, figured it would do its power great like the 2200 version does.

and yeah i don't think you can beat sundown customer service lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

splduck1978

10+ year member
splduck1978
Clovis NM
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from