Slim line Dual inputs for AQ3500 and amps alike

Price:

50. Shipped no less

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

On me

Item Pictures:

IMAG0726_zps7e1b7844.jpg

Please don't post unless it is positive or u have a legit question

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

these ones have sold .

I will get some more up for sale as soon as I get a picture and start a new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

You should run all exact matching subwoofers in one singular enclosure and 1 amp or matching amps for the best listening experience for the space...
It would also be easy to add an equalizer to have individual rca inputs for all of the channels. A decent one can be had for less than $40...
Time alignment is used to delay every speaker closer than the furthest to have the sound hit the listeners ears at exactly the right time. If this...
You can get close with tones, but music signal is all OVER the place in both frequencies and voltages. Like, if you listen to rap, the bass line...
Hello all. Used to come on these forum quite a bit. I used to compete in IASCA MECA etc. and placed 1st 2x with this setup. Anyway this is my baby...

About this thread

HomeGrown

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
HomeGrown
michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date