• new amp w/ less power

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • refurbished amp w/ more power

Votes: 10 100.0%

• Total voters

versatilechild
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I having trouble to decide whether to get a new amp with less power and a longer warranty or get a refurbished amp with more power but lesser warranty than the new one..... just want some opinions //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

shut up and buy my amp you:greedy:
OP: what are the amps in question and where you getting them from?
U BASTID! TRADE ME THEN! i just got a re-cone for my dd not enough monies for ur amp!

meh just get it! and find out lol

u could buy my fusion op if you wanted //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

refurb is the way to go..

Based on my experience, anything relating to electronics, it is always a great idea to get a refurbished unit with warranty because that means those units are throughly inspected and should be guaranteed not to be DOA..

So Refurbished>New IMO, because sometimes new units are defective while refurbished units should not be defective at all as it is been throughly inspected which means every components should work..

But that is not always the case, it depends on who or which company did the inspection and labeled it as a refurbished. (some company would just replace what they were told is wrong and thats it.. while some would just inspect everything) that goes for any electronics

refurb is the way to go..
Based on my experience, anything relating to electronics, it is always a great idea to get a refurbished unit with warranty because that means those units are throughly inspected and should be guaranteed not to be DOA..

So Refurbished>New IMO, because sometimes new units are defective while refurbished units should not be defective at all as it is been throughly inspected which means every components should work..

But that is not always the case, it depends on who or which company did the inspection and labeled it as a refurbished. (some company would just replace what they were told is wrong and thats it.. while some would just inspect everything) that goes for any electronics
thanks for the info...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...