SOLD A lot for sale

jacobcopeland87
10+ year member

NWI
Wanting to put a new system in my firebird or bulletproof my tranny so I have a few things for sale. I have sold some Ov.2's here and my 15" Ava's. If it's that big of a deal I can look up who I sold em to for refs. Pics will be up tomorrow or soon after.

10" Ascendant Audio Assassin in perfect used shape

-$50 plus shipping

93-97 Subthump Camaro or Firebird driver's side stealth box

-$90 plus shipping

CDT EF-8's in perfect condition...never installed

-$80 plus shipping for the pair

Playstation 2...comes complete with like 3 controllers and San Andreas...never given me any problems

-$100 plus shipping

AuraSound RPM 2150 2 channel amplifier...got this from Parts Expresses buyout and I mounted it with the 2300 that powers my Assassin but I never put power wire to it because I haven't gotten around to buying my fronts yet. It is in perfect cosmetic shape as well. Does 2x75 or 1x225 bridged

-$80 plus shipping

AuraSound RPM 2300...this has been doing effortless sub duty bridged onto my Assassin. 2x150 and 1x450 bridged

-$150 plus shipping

PM me or post up here if your interested.

SUB, ENCLOSURE, AND RPM2300 ARE SOLD

here are the pics

Subs003.jpg

S5030095.jpg

a7ac3bf1.jpg

As far as refs go...I am copedog87 on ebay (only 10 transactions and only one where I was the seller, but 100%). The one sell on there was a 15" Avalanche. I sold 2 OV.2's to DURAL on sounddomain as well.

What are the specs on the CDT's? 4 Ohms? and over what frequency band would you say they play best, the most flat. I guess most important would be how High could I cross them? Oh, and what's the sensitivity. If the specs are right I'll likely take them. Thanks

They are single 4 ohm. As far as your other questions, I am not the guy to ask. I never got a chance to install or play with em. From my research however I was going to use them sealed up in my doors as midbass and run them from about 80-150. That was going to be my starting point then tune from there. But I suggest you look around on-line for various reviews from people who have had a chance to hear em.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.