a few simple questons

Participant count
  • Participant list

theo740IL
10+ year member

maryland
my uncle has a a stretched sedan he uses for airport runs and what not. and he wants to put monitors in the headrest with a HU inbetween the front seats (so people in the backseat have full control). hes taking the front HU out completly and putting a delete panel there (he doesn't want a radio up front at all).

so do you all think he would need a video amp for the 2 monitors or would a decent HU be ok running both of them?

also which HU would you all suggest and is there anything else he should look into for this setup?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I think he'sasking because electricity is often compared to water to make it easier to understand. It can be helpful, but it can be misleading...
The bigger the gauge number, the smaller the wire. 8awg would be smaller than 7awg. Yeah, go with 4awg. 7awg sounds like it must be for an...
I found this, can it be done with snapon modis ultra scanner which i have...
It's a Volvo factory amp, so there's a custom wire harness between the head and amp.
I went with those simply because they fit, the cutout is round, and the hole will take a 6.5 coax. Cutting a square hole in a boat for a speaker...

About this thread

theo740IL

10+ year member
theo740IL
maryland
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from