a few 3" coil motors for sale

Participant count
  • Participant list
Item(s) for Sale:

1 re sx motor

1 tc 3hp "volcano motor"

1 12" solo x motor

Item(s) Description/Condition:

all used, none pretty, all functionally perfect.

the re sx motor is from the newer sx woofers, I don't think its American made. very good motor none the less.

3hp could easily be polished up.. I just dont have a desire to do so.

solo x motor has several scratches in the chrome. basket shown on it does NOT come with it. motor only.

Price:

sx motor 75+ ship

3hp 125+ ship

solox 175+ ship

all prices are best offer, im a reasonable man, make an offer.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

no trades and paypal only. not shipping outside the states, sorry. no, I wont ship first. shoot ciaonzo a pm about me if youd like a reference, hes a personal friend.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Interested in the TC but not at that price in that condition... Either lower the price a good bit or put some work into it and clean it up as best you can..
Then make an offer. As stated im not interested incleaning it up. That said, im also not interested in giving it away because its dirty. If you have a fair offer id be happy to hear it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.