A/D/S Amp or JL Audio for a/d/s 345is component set???

m3howie
10+ year member

Hey guys, I'm pretty new to all this, but I want my system to be very clean but able to get very loud, when I want it. For the bass, I'm looking at a the RE XXX 12" Sub with my Memphis Class D 1000 watt amp. For mids and highs, I'm looking to get a/d/s 345is Component set, now I just need an amp for the components. I'm looking at either the JL Audio 300/4 amp or the a/d/s P450.2. They are both 4 channel amps, so which one??? Please help me out!!!

Thanks, Howie

Please hook me up with the reason why you think I should choose a certain amp.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thanks, Howie

Hook us up with reason for a 4 channel amp to power 2 channel components, unless you are bi amplifying them. You seem to be on the way to developing a sq system. Do you want your amps to match or does it matter? Any amp that fits your budget, has the sex appeal that you like will do the job for you. On the low side of 50 w rms x 2 and on the high side 125w rms x 2. I happen to prefer Xtant and Eclipse amps, both made in the USA, both look great, both have very high build quality and have a ton of flexibility, in the case of Xtant 24 db crossovers, built in line drivers, noise gates etc. You'll get lots of opinions but ultimitely it is up to you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.