99 Grand Cherokee 2 18s, 6k Build

lol saw that, most WJ's have milky headlights & faded cladding. His lights are clear & his bumpers are still solid. Nice to know mine isn't they only one left :)

...could you PM me contact info on the guy who designed the box?
I PMd you his website. Its like $50 for most designs but he is one of the best out there.

I was commenting I've never seen two ports firing in opposite directions.
Yeah, it is kinda odd. But it looks like he has plenty of room in front of the port openings, and it's pretty hard to mess up a SUV setup. I'm guessing he did the ports to the side because they'd be too close to the hatch if firing to the rear.

lol saw that, most WJ's have milky headlights & faded cladding. His lights are clear & his bumpers are still solid. Nice to know mine isn't they only one left :)

...could you PM me contact info on the guy who designed the box?
There are plenty of people who can design you a sick box here...

Yeah, it is kinda odd. But it looks like he has plenty of room in front of the port openings, and it's pretty hard to mess up a SUV setup. I'm guessing he did the ports to the side because they'd be too close to the hatch if firing to the rear.
I was thinking the same as well; however, I have never seen this done before...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.