☆hertz mille crossovers/from component set(very rare), in aluminum sniper style case☆

Participant count
  • Participant list
Item(s) for Sale:

------SCROLL DOWN A FEW POSTS FOR PICTURES-----

------SCROLL DOWN A FEW POSTS FOR PICTURES-----

Hertz mille MLCX2 crystal clear case Crossovers from the Hertz component set that were in the aluminum sniper style suitcase.very, very, very rare.once people find them they keep them.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

These came from the best component speaker set HERTZ EVER PRODUCED(and these do not come up very often in this condition. It took me about 12-14 months of looking to find a set in this shape.it was hard enough to find them period.go online right now and see if you can find another set;.JUST ONE SET.EVEN IN BAD SHAPE..From what I have heard from others with many more years of experience than ME .these were the best set of passive crossovers ever produced from Any company.they are very large and quite heavy.as you can see they are in EXCELLENT CONDITION.you can use any of your preferred or favorite speakers. There are so many adjustments that whatever speakers you use you will get the most out of them.I planned on building a system with my preferred speakers but The jeep I was going to put them in needs to much motor work done now that I have to sell these to help pay for the motor work.starting with a new PCM and then going down a list.best offer will have them shipped via UPS, and as you can see they are packed extremely well.

Price:

$385.00 PayPal only unless you are local

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$30.00

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

------SCROLL DOWN A FEW POSTS FOR PICTURES-------

------SCROLL DOWN A FEW POSTS FOR PICTRURES-----

Last edited by a moderator:
If you would like more references on my selling practices,honesty, items arriving just as described, and quality of items sold as well as my shipping practices. I ship very quickly (almost always within 24 hours, but MOST I ship the same day my item is sold(some cases I need to wait for PayPal payment to clear so I will have the money to ship.but that is rare).And my packaging.i package very well and like to use lots of packing material so item dosent move around in box, and I likr to package well enoigh that if box eas dropped off back off ups truck by accident it will still be in same shape as when it left the house even with an 8 foot drop.thrse are my practices with selling and shipping.thats why I have 100% positive feedback and not just filling in the stats.but most take the time to leave comments.anyway.I have been on ebay for years and have 100% positive feedback with almost 300 transactions. My ebay ID is

Mercurymarine70

i might accept a trade.i need 30 ft. of knuconceptz 1/0 power + and ground - high strand..OFC.. (5000-6000 strands)..ARC KS 300/2..ARC XXK 4150...ARC 300.4...jl audio 8w7AE...ARC SE amp..

MIGHT TRADE FOR VERIZON GALAXY NOTE EDGE OR GALAXY NOTE 3.

A very trusted member who im sure you all know (keep_hope_alive) will be posting pics for me and adding some info on crossovers.he has been my mentor on high end car audio systems and sound deadening since joining.If you guys have any questions on audio he is extermly smart and is always willing to help/

sorry for the delay with the photos. Brad asked me to do this a few days ago and has been patiently waiting for me to get to my home PC.

20150404_164317.jpg

20150414_112838.jpg

20150414_113143.jpg

20150414_113153.jpg

20150414_113201.jpg

20150414_113212.jpg

20150414_113219.jpg

20150404_164220.jpg

I hve had issues in past trying to get pics on here so ill just let him do it later today.I can send you some in mean time just email me or go to ebay I have them listed on there as well.

For future reference, open up the picture, either click copy or hit the print screenshot button then go to this site and hit control+V to paste

snag.gy - paste images!

Once its done, copy the link

Then at the comment section, right between the globe and film strip click the insert image button and paste your link there

link to manual with adjustments on the MLCX2 crossovers

http://winauto.ua/manuals/en/Manual-Crossover-Hertz-MLCX-2.pdf

Note the section on time alignment - yes, these crossovers have jumpers to account for listening position.

These are some of the nicest passive crossovers available. They are works of art with a ton of functionality.

Brad is a good guy and you'll be very pleased with the crossovers.

check out the link that keep hope alive put up to manual and breakdown of crossovers.IMO best passive crossovers ever produced.

i want these to go to a good home.someone can use these to build a system that will stand out among other systems in your group or in competitions because they are so hard to find.once someone gets these they normally keep them(that's why they are so rare and hard to find.go online right now and try to find a set anywhere,just one pair.i bet you wont find even one pair in all the world right now online) because even if you decide to completely change up your system these can still be used because of the unbelievable diversity and adjustments in these.look at the link and you will see what i mean.there is not 1 set of crossovers made today that can compare to these.

lets get these sold !!!!

☆☆Any offers guys.come on.these are awesome crossovers. Would trade for mint condition "verizon" galaxy note edge or ......galaxy note 3 with a little cash☆☆

Pricevdrop again.come on guys need to get these sold.

Price drop..$325.00.thsts same price as much lesser much!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.