Status
Not open for further replies.

UpGradde
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

2 12" TC Sounds Neo axis drivers.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Can't believe I am doing this, but I need tuition money. 2 of 6 (or 8) ever made, Really powerful, lightweight subs. I have taken real good care of these subs, cones/surrounds are mint! No scratches on the baskets either. One sub has some oxidation on the motor, it was not treated like the other sub. Also, one sub has a different gasket. Both subs work great, just like the day I bought them. They were hardly used, only used a handful of times. These subs hit a 151.8 on the tl off a 3000w amp out of a trunk car. Never dissapointed me, great subs for spl and sq.

Off the top of my head:

2500w rms, 3" coils, titanium cone, Dual 3 ohm VC's, .75" single slug Neo mag, 2 spiders (1 soft spider, 1 ultra soft spider), 26 lbs a piece.

Price:

$900 shipped for both

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

World Class, 5 star exclusive shipping service included.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

img2309medium.jpg

img2323medium.jpg

img2333medium.jpg

img2349medium.jpg

img2355medium.jpg

img5196mm.jpg

img5197medium.jpg

logo00.gif

I was just curious if used daily how often they would need recharged?
They wouldn't. Only need to be recharged if you overpower them constantly. If you have any other questions or are interested, pm me.

Sometimes I talk to much //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
I was like, hmm he knows how many people are after these...yet keeps asking questions...yeah he doesn't want to buy, he just wants information. Lol.

No well designed Neodymium speaker will have a problem with the Neo slugs loosing their magnetization. A Neo magnet usually has a max operating temp of about 80C and will take years(decades) to lose a significant charge. These have pretty large slugs of Neodymium, which is surrounded by a very large amount of steel. You'd melt a coil before you got this thing anywhere near hot enough, which is the case on pretty much any Neo sub out there because the magnets are almost always on steel... So just an FYI, if your lookin' at a neo sub, it should never need to be recharged once it is charged the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...