95 Deville

l DaChOsEnOne l
10+ year member

New York
Okay so im starting a new daily driver project...first ever! I recently required a 95 caddy deville and im stuck with a few question...I want to make it all about SPL...I will def have atleast a 200amp alt, Maybe even a 250-300. Will def have the big 3. Now for my question. Im not sure if I should run(2) hdc3 12's or 15's or (2) mach 5 Spl 12's or 15's...Each speaker will be powered by either a sundown 3000 or a Ia 40.1...should i have the box ported or sealed. And whats the least amount of batteries i can have to power this properly...Sorry i dont have the exact measurements im going to be workin with but i just want a general idea of what u guys think?

Yep caddy's **** to try and get loud.Just a really well built car compared to others.I would suggest removing the trunk liner between the rear seat and trunk.Its like 1/2" thick sound deadener,I've been ale to get a little more output it seems doing that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

l DaChOsEnOne l

10+ year member
l DaChOsEnOne l
New York
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from