95 Benz C220 HU Installation

Participant count
  • Participant list

Broadway J

"Listen More, Speak Less"
Is there anything complicated that I should know about installing a HU in a Benz. It has a cd changer in it already. Should I bypass that or can it all be ran together. I'm fresh out of training, so I have the basics. But I'm still a little nervous. Any help wold be appreciated.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Excellent for good sound stage and imaging, don't expect it to move your mirrors or anything. Honestly with what you're trying to do just doing...
Twist both grounds together. Good call on checking power with a multimeter. I assume you have pulled out and re-inserted the fuses, so as a quick...
Hi, I have a 2015 Mercedes W205 with the standard audio 20 system, which is terrible to be honest. In my W204 it was really good even though I...
Generally you can still use the High Level inputs on most any amplifier to get it installed off the HU speaker wiring. Its a bit old school way of...

About this thread

Broadway J

"Listen More, Speak Less"
Broadway J
GasHouse, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from