90's era 2 ch. amp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look out for La_CRX.....he probably has the best old school collection.I just let go of 2 Fosgate 200dsm's.....

I have on more in near mint condition but after actually seeing what they can do...I'm thinking Im going to keep this last one..

Big Dwiz just did an amp dyno test of one.....did well over 800 watts mono @ 2 ohms
I tried to holler @ Louisiana_CRX to see what he had, but his PM limit has evidently been reached. Mind if I ask how much you let those 200's go for?

I have a couple of old school 2 ch. amps.Alpine Duo-b,Have a 2075,and 2050 Special Editions by PPI,Concord 50.2,20.2,Hifonics Vii,Viii Series, Autotek BTS..Mean Machine series MXI series I believe,MTX Pro series 75x2,Few others.Just PM me..Whats your Budget by the way??Im guessing open until,something reaches your expectations ,lol..

No I have not. That would require me to strip the wires coming out of the amp. Lol I might do it though.
I can't blame you for not wanting to, but I'd love to know what it's true capabilities are...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bowdown.gif.b85b23b82970bd22fb6b549c3392f016.gif

I have a couple of old school 2 ch. amps.Alpine Duo-b,Have a 2075,and 2050 Special Editions by PPI,Concord 50.2,20.2,Hifonics Vii,Viii Series, Autotek BTS..Mean Machine series MXI series I believe,MTX Pro series 75x2,Few others.Just PM me..Whats your Budget by the way??Im guessing open until,something reaches your expectations ,lol..
Exactly lol, on the budget... I'm not trying to spend a fortune, but if I see something I just have to pull the trigger on, who knows lol. Right now, I'm looking for one that I can put to use, not just collect... but at the same time all my favs are definitely collectible. Just looking for something in nice, not really trophy case condition, I guess. Can you PM me some prices on the Autotek, HiFonics, PPI and MTX stuff that you have? Thanks.

Exactly lol, on the budget... I'm not trying to spend a fortune, but if I see something I just have to pull the trigger on, who knows lol. Right now, I'm looking for one that I can put to use, not just collect... but at the same time all my favs are definitely collectible. Just looking for something in nice, not really trophy case condition, I guess. Can you PM me some prices on the Autotek, HiFonics, PPI and MTX stuff that you have? Thanks.
No problem man.Give me a minute

I can't blame you for not wanting to, but I'd love to know what it's true capabilities are...
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bowdown.gif.b85b23b82970bd22fb6b549c3392f016.gif
True. On the box it's rated at 100x2 @4 150x2 @2 300 bridged. Not sure if it was rated At 12 or 14

I tried to holler @ Louisiana_CRX to see what he had, but his PM limit has evidently been reached. Mind if I ask how much you let those 200's go for?
$350 for the set. both were MINT with end caps. One had the 200dsm cap and the other just had to "Rockford fosgate" caps.

The one I kept is SUPER, SUPER mint. I have that and an equally mint 60dsm as well.

If you look on the bay, there is a guy selling an old school Crossfire CFA 602. That is a nice bad azz 2ch amp right there!

I also have (currently running in my truck now) a Crossfire CFA 30hc(on the subs) CFA202 on the mid basses and a CFA142 on the tweeters active.

The 30hc is a super cheater....rated @ 30wpc @ 4 ohms.....160a of fusing.... .5 ohm stable stereo and 1 ohm mono...all mint...

got them from Dave/la_crx.

$350 for the set. both were MINT with end caps. One had the 200dsm cap and the other just had to "Rockford fosgate" caps.The one I kept is SUPER, SUPER mint. I have that and an equally mint 60dsm as well.

If you look on the bay, there is a guy selling an old school Crossfire CFA 602. That is a nice bad azz 2ch amp right there!

I also have (currently running in my truck now) a Crossfire CFA 30hc(on the subs) CFA202 on the mid basses and a CFA142 on the tweeters active.

The 30hc is a super cheater....rated @ 30wpc @ 4 ohms.....160a of fusing.... .5 ohm stable stereo and 1 ohm mono...all mint...

got them from Dave/la_crx.
That's an awesome setup man, I bet it sounds great. That 60dsm is a great amp. I had one pushing two Punch 12" back in the day in a regular cab chevy and they would really drop. I must've missed that 602... I'll have to go check that out because you're right, those things were killer as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...