90's Bass

Dear 1980s and 1990s,I miss you. The days of really wangn on the road, big subs and amps and girls dropn ******* caus your siznit was loud. I miss those days. When cops carried a radio shack db meter and haraseted me cause I was shakn the windows of the vendors in my downtown hometown. When gas was less than 1.00 and we travled to other towns as a group for crank it up events and girls who liked the loud cars would invite us to their house, I miss you. Thanks Bin Ladin for ******* it all up and thank you internet and manufactures for being greedy and turning car audio from fun to ******* balls. end rant.
this

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

haha, i remember bass outlaws-illegal bass. thought not the kind of stuff i'd care to listen to driving down the road.

Dear 1980s and 1990s,I miss you. The days of really wangn on the road, big subs and amps and girls dropn ******* caus your siznit was loud. I miss those days. When cops carried a radio shack db meter and haraseted me cause I was shakn the windows of the vendors in my downtown hometown. When gas was less than 1.00 and we travled to other towns as a group for crank it up events and girls who liked the loud cars would invite us to their house, I miss you. Thanks Bin Ladin for ******* it all up and thank you internet and manufactures for being greedy and turning car audio from fun to ******* balls. end rant.
x2

Here is my list, and yes those are all self encoded at 192kbps from the CDs I own. There is ONE disc I cannot find and it's killing me. I want to say it was in the series of Bass The Nation discs, it had this one track that had the nirvana smells like teen spirit guitar rift in it and I loved that track. I have been searching and searching and cannot locate it. *Edit I found it, just discovered they changed the CD cover and that has been throwing me off for years LOL*

basscds.jpg

There is ONE disc I cannot find and it's killing me. I want to say it was in the series of Bass The Nation discs, it had this one track that had the nirvana smells like teen spirit guitar rift in it and I loved that track. I have been searching and searching and cannot locate it. *Edit I found it, just discovered they changed the CD cover and that has been throwing me off for years LOL*QUOTE]

mtz bass zone had a song with the nirvana guitar rift, thats the one I was asking about, we had it in the shop I worked at when I was 15, putting in car stereos and couldnt even drive yet lol

So I've actually got a question. I had a friend in high school who had a 90's bass album. He played it so much that the album name and all track titles wore off (Needless to say it was a cassette)... The fact is that this was over 20 years ago. The one thing that stands out most in my mind is, I clearly recall hearing quotes From Obi Wan Kenobi on I believe the 2nd track. Given the thread content, would any of you happen to know or at any point heard of anything like this???? I'd really like to be able to find or download a copy of this......
Thanks...

So I've actually got a question. I had a friend in high school who had a 90's bass album. He played it so much that the album name and all track titles wore off (Needless to say it was a cassette)... The fact is that this was over 20 years ago. The one thing that stands out most in my mind is, I clearly recall hearing quotes From Obi Wan Kenobi on I believe the 2nd track. Given the thread content, would any of you happen to know or at any point heard of anything like this???? I'd really like to be able to find or download a copy of this......
Thanks...
If these details help. Upon thinking about it further. (And I happen to be watching "A New Hope" at this very moment).... The quotes were about MOS Eisley and the Death Star.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.