90accordman sold me a broken double din

This sounds like epilepsy you queer. Get over it. You broke it and are trying to be compensated. People do this crap all the time at Gamestop. They buy a game, play it for about 8 days and bring it back saying yall sold it to me like this and knowing they lying because it is scratched beyond repair. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif:crying://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif:crying://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif:crying://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif:crying://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif:crying:
this guy is using video games as an example what a loser go smoke a bowl in your moms basement and play halo or whatever it is you do

OP is getting pissed because he is part of the minority that thinks he is at fault . I dont get it ? You publicly try to humiliate someone and get pissed when bounces back in your face ? Grow up and understand that you were part of the problem and start taking ownership of your own actions instead of trying to argue with everyone who disagrees with you .

OP is getting pissed because he is part of the minority that thinks he is at fault . I dont get it ? You publicly try to humiliate someone and get pissed when bounces back in your face ? Grow up and understand that you were part of the problem and start taking ownership of your own actions instead of trying to argue with everyone who disagrees with you .

who the **** are you bill oreilly wow this poast is good who brought race or minority into it just wow

This is funny all over a cheap HU. TTT I dont care if you have 1,000,000,000,000,000 posts you and your lackies can go kiss a tip and you all FAIL. This is funny as hell. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. I bet you will test it next time. Any way I was just playin but you do need to calm down. Take it as a lost and be wiser next time. These smiles are stupid funny.

you are part of the whites who think they are above everyone

who the **** are you bill oreilly wow this poast is good who brought race or minority into it just wow
No race involved ! Just pointing out that your in the minority , NOT A RACE THINKG AT ALL IDIOT

i ****ed up by not testing right away

but i received it broken one way or another it looked mint visually but it doesnt function correctly sooo.......because he sells high end gear he is exempt from being called a scammer or liar or thief
Read much?

No race involved ! Just pointing out that your in the minority , NOT A RACE THINKG AT ALL IDIOT
like i said before i doubted his sorry ass would own up to it so its like whatever you know

but fact is

90accordman sold a broken double din

Read much?
Thats the sad part , if he knows he as part to blame then leave the chit alone ! Understand HE made a mistake and move on . Its part of growing up , Oh I forgot where I was...................//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Everybody On The Count Give This Guy A Fail................1.................................................2................................................3

Fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats the sad part , if he knows he as part to blame then leave the chit alone ! Understand HE made a mistake and move on . Its part of growing up , Oh I forgot where I was...................//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
so the fact that he sold a broken head unit should just be gone in the wind you idiot i dont want anything back i just want people to know that this guy is capable of doing this

He admitted he F'ed up. This thread is just a warning to others who wait to test things until they do their install. Chill out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

infamous_e46

5,000+ posts
hArRy_DaNgLeRs
infamous_e46
California
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies