90accordman sold me a broken double din

If it sat on a box on a shelf in a closet and hasnt been abused how did the OP break it? Thats the shippers fault. If he did then it is possible that either one broke it.
imo its both the seller and buyers issue! since this was brought up now alot longer down the road is the problem! this could have and should have been addressed the day he received the ****ing HU! I dont care how well the guy's reputation is im going to test any used equip right when i get it!

i love this forum it is ok for people to sell broken **** aslong as the buyer doesnt test it

im not even expecting anything in return i just want everyone to know this fukstick sold a broken dvd player

If it sat on a box on a shelf in a closet and hasnt been abused how did the OP break it? Thats the shippers fault. If he did then it is possible that either one broke it.
You have no idea what could have happend my friend, this is a case of fault by default. Jose could have taken that unit and had it tested the day he got it no excuses.

James sells some pretty high end gear and I have never seen any negitive feedback on anything he has sold here or SMD.

i love this forum it is ok for people to sell broken **** aslong as the buyer doesnt test it

im not even expecting anything in return i just want everyone to know this fukstick sold a broken dvd player
no its not ok! IN ANY WAY BRO! u just should test it ANYWAYS! does not matter! test every little thing about it!

Ive done many transactions wit him an he told me exactly the condition they were in. An when i got the item it was as he said. I would blame the shipping company before him.

I doubt infamous would scam anyone, he likes it here too much, lol.

It's too bad you couldn't test it for function quicker to know one way or the other. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Now you are making yourself look like the fool man.

No it is not ok to sell busted ****, THIS IS WHY you test things as soon as you get them period.

If you are not wanting anything then why make threads about this?

i ****ed up by not testing right away

but i received it broken one way or another it looked mint visually but it doesnt function correctly sooo.......because he sells high end gear he is exempt from being called a scammer or liar or thief

Shut up you pinto bean loving feggot.

Who the fuck are you?

OP doesn't ********.

Probably gunna get better results with quicker checks of the equipment, but regardless, I have bought equipment and waited MONTHS to check it out as well.

No it is not ok to sell busted ****, THIS IS WHY you test things as soon as you get them period.

Maybe to let others be warned from his mistake?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Exactly, he thinks he is ruining the seller's rep when in reality he is only tarnishing his own. Noone wants to sell anything to a whiny *****.

imo its both the seller and buyers issue! since this was brought up now alot longer down the road is the problem! this could have and should have been addressed the day he received the ****ing HU! I dont care how well the guy's reputation is im going to test any used equip right when i get it!
I will agree with this. All I am saying is that just because he installed it 5 months later doesnt mean he was the one who broke it. If it didnt work upon install it had to be shipper/transports fault. There is no other logical links.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

infamous_e46

5,000+ posts
hArRy_DaNgLeRs
infamous_e46
California
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies