90accordman sold me a broken double din

Wow I cant believe that this is still up. Well while I am in here is anyone selling some Fi BTL 18" subs. lol seriously though. Hit me up. Man this is done seeing how the two are talking just let them handle it guys and help me find my subs. Lets get it.

Thread is crazy. I've been in the same situation before. I had to end up taking a big loss. I learned from it and kept it moving. The same thing should apply here. Always "fully" inspect the equipment you receive as soon as you get it, and document it. I hate to say it E, but the simple mistake you made, has left you with "all" the responsibility in this matter. Too much time has transpired to hold accordman "financially" responsible. What ***** is, even if he sent you a defective unit, (albeit that's some ho shyt), once you received it, it was your responsibility to make sure that piece of equipment was in full working order. Mistakes happen g, your rep is still in good standing. Financially you're at loss, but a lesson learned.

x2:confused: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif :confused:
i only tested it and that poast about jackin and drivin was a joke i assumed it worked fine like the

seller with good refs stated but that was not the case /thread

What a waste of a thread. Test your **** fully when you get it, plain and simple. In my mind you dont even have the right to bash accords name for it when you dont even know what really happend to the HU. For you to even sell it in working condition when you didnt test it fully shows me how you do business. If anything people should take this thread into consideration before buying from you, not accord.

What a waste of a thread. Test your **** fully when you get it, plain and simple. In my mind you dont even have the right to bash accords name for it when you dont even know what really happend to the HU. For you to even sell it in working condition when you didnt test it fully shows me how you do business. If anything people should take this thread into consideration before buying from you, not accord.
wow another accord sack swinger he seems to have alot of them but it doesnt change the fact that he sold a broken item so //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

so it looks like this thread has people all over ca.com assuming im a scammer, i kinda find that to be ******** considering what transpired here, now i need to deal with this guy going into everythread i make and blatently bashing anything i sell, when in face hes the only person whos ever had a problem with anything ive sold....kinda ******** but whatever, kinda retarded how things work around here.

OP is a ***. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif test you **** you dumb bitch maybe then you won't be bitching about it being messed up 5 months down the road. you are a waste of life faggot.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

infamous_e46

5,000+ posts
hArRy_DaNgLeRs
infamous_e46
California
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies