Northeast Region 8/25 TNESPL 3x and 2x DB Drag combined show in NY

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
hopefully theres some sick setups there
LOL you will see some loud cars at this show. Easily will see 145db+ through 160bs's no problem. Mike's T3 van hit 165 at the last TNE 3x show, boyds jeep does low to mid 150's, custom festivas doing 150's and 160's, even a yugo will be there. A lot of heavy hitters come to these comps so you will be in for a great show!

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

Mind you that all of these scores are metered off the windshield with all doors and windows closed

We got some big time competitors planning to show and a ton of newcomers that claim they will make it. Let's make this show huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugeA!

Free bump for a great bunch of competitors and show promoters! NY knows how to throw a show!!!

Get out from in front of your screen and see in person that which you only dreamed of on your keyboard!!

Free bump for a great bunch of competitors and show promoters! NY knows how to throw a show!!!

Get out from in front of your screen and see in person that which you only dreamed of on your keyboard!!
this was at the last comp

97d589e7.jpg

Thanks Rob, aint no show like an upstate NY show people! The pic martian posted is of the festiva that does 160's. That car also belongs to the 3x judge of this event! We got some heavy hitters coming out of the wood work for this show in Boyd Heaton with the soft top Jeep Wrangler, Mike Gladu with the monster T3 van, Jeff Fronk with the Car Tune Kustoms DD/Lanzar Festiva, Jodie Alport a.k.a @pr\-festiva ;and his Festiva, Clyde Cooper with his Yugo and many more not to mention local talent.

2011 TNESPL Finals Team Car Tunes - Clyde Cooper - YouTube <----Dansville's very own Clyde Cooper throwing down a 156.2 in the Yugo

Mike from RI's van 165.3 - YouTube <-- Video of the Monster T3 van

Demo of the loudest soft top Jeep in the world - YouTube <---Video of Boyd Heatons crazy loud Jeep Wrangler

Jeff Fronk's DD's - YouTube <--- Wayland's own Jeff Fronk throwin down a 160.4db score in Batavia NY

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah the van pulled a 165.7 at the sanford show in the 29th. I think anything higher than that and the windshield breaks lol
At the St. Judes show thrown by none other than thorshammer himself, mike was going for the windshield. Check the youtube vid I post a min ago and you will see the run he tried to do it in

At the St. Judes show thrown by none other than thorshammer himself, mike was going for the windshield. Check the youtube vid I post a min ago and you will see the run he tried to do it in
No matter how many times I hear this thing I can't stop myself from jumping slightly the first time he burps it lol

No matter how many times I hear this thing I can't stop myself from jumping slightly the first time he burps it lol

I do the same thing lol. It's funny that you can tell cause the cam twitches for a second when the windows first start to wave lol

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

That's awesome that Bill Crazy hair was there too all the way up from Texas

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

xSPLoder

10+ year member
o_0
xSPLoder
The Roc, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date