Northeast Region 8/25 TNESPL 3x and 2x DB Drag combined show in NY

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
Hell yeah I'll probably pick those up. After I get college all paid off at the end of the month I'll shoot you a pm about it.
you got it man. its just too good a deal to pass up plus 1800 is the biggest batt you can run in your trunk (because its the biggest under 600 cubic ft) and the 1800 also fits in most battery locations. the guy that has em is my teammate so im sure he will have em if I tell him to hold on to them

Just got word from the source themselves, Boyd Heaton and his gf Dawn will be coming up from PA for this show as well. In case you don't know who they are or live under a rock, here is some vids you need to see

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

And our boy Kenny Lee is also making the trip up from MD for this show as well. Big up to these guys for making the trip!

Hmm might be able to make this one...currently trying to decide if I want to replace my battery bank in the back...someone find me a battery sponsor!
If you are there I want a demo

ill be there. tryin to get my name on the map and could use a few pointers and ideas. hopefully theres some sick setups there
Plenty of dudes there that can give you some advice man.

glad to see some new people planning to show. we wanna make this show huge. I normally don't demo but ****, i will if we get some out of state folks to show. mike with the t3 van and boyd with the softtop jeep always put on a good show. prepare to see some 160's guys!

I've saw Boyd's jeep about two years ago in auburn I believe. That thing is scary loud
It's even better this year. The youtube video link I posted earlier is a demo he gave me at the st. judes show in ogdensburg. It was pretty awesome

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

xSPLoder

10+ year member
o_0
xSPLoder
The Roc, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date