700.00 to spend your thoughts

Ok custom ported box with Hds 310 on the way. What do you think about these 2 Amps... Both Jbl Gto... 5EZ for the front component door speakers and the 1001 for the rear sub??? I can get a pretty good deal for them? Or would u do MB Quart RA 1000.1 for the sub and the MB quart RA 400.2 for the door speakers... The doors are JBL Gx 600 c.. The JBl amps are about 50.00 more than the Mbq.
Jbl over maxxsonics crap

Birch is lighter, and stronger for its size. Is it needed? Not in your case, just added cost
Real Baltic birch isn't lighter than MDF, and the "birch" plywood at Home Depot and lowes is weaker than MDF. It's simply regular plywood with a single birch face on each side.

Real Baltic birch isn't lighter than MDF, and the "birch" plywood at Home Depot and lowes is weaker than MDF. It's simply regular plywood with a single birch face on each side.
Baltic birch that cabinet shops use was what I was referring to. And it's WAY lighter.

It is. It's doing a number on the spoiler has a singer 6 phase alt to. Gotta change wires. And a better battery. It's good for now tho
Ill bet!!Thats awesome man! You are always full of surprises sir

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.