SOLD 7.8 cu 32Hz AudioQue box

Participant count
  • Participant list
1. Product: 18" slot ported subwoofer box

2. Specs: 7.8 cubes net @ 32Hz

41.5" wide x 22" deep x 18" tall

3. Description/Condition:

For sale is my 7.8 cu ft (net) slot ported all mdf enclosure that housed my AQ HDC318 tuned to 32Hz. It is braced with steel braces at the joints and 2x4s. Two layers of resin for fast air flow. Blue led in the port. 8 guage direct connect speaker wires completely sealed from the inside and out (no leaks here). 45'd corners. Double baffle. Flush mount. Black fleece inlaid aluminum AQ logo. Carcoal felt. This thing slumps... Tears up the lows. I have plenty of vids of it in action on youtube under my username Bsktbll895 (just copy and paste that into search or click the link below). I'm getting another 18 so a new build is in the works.

--Only 4 months old

--Frederick, Maryland area

4. Price: $200

You would pay atleast $600 for something this sick/solid at a pro shop. Local only. Will meet halfway depending on location and let you hear it.

--- ca's website wouldnt upload any pics from my camera... I will work on adding more pictures with my username and date. But in the mean time, you can check out the box on my Youtube channel---

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.