67 Plymouth Fury 3-12"s

All that matters is that the customer, who paid good money for the install, is happy.
If the consumer is happy that is all that counts!!

There are NO Perfect Installs...... You can find a flaw in ANY install.

Zier, looks good!
^^^^^ This is the only answer/response to this type of thread.

63404927iu3.jpg

Big time, IMO.

The OP's install looks like a WCC install from the mid 80s, if there was such a creature. Doesn't look poorly done, just in very poor taste.
wouldnt that be the goal of the project? i mean **** look @ the car itself its not like its an 2009 S500 or something. imho the install couldnt look anybetter for what it is! i think the OP did an outstanding job! big props from me!

wouldnt that be the goal of the project? i mean **** look @ the car itself its not like its an 2009 S500 or something. imho the install couldnt look anybetter for what it is! i think the OP did an outstanding job! big props from me!
If I could find the smiley that's smacking himself in the forehead, I would put about a hundred of them right here.

finished
Picture046.jpg

as far as the expedition the dude took it to miami to have it paited and i havent seen hime since see if i can get him to send me some pics

I saw this in person, the picture does not do it justice, amazing work. I saw this at Monster Sound mobeious, I didn't know you did it haha

Very nice fury by the way, I'd rock it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

zierbox

10+ year member
Only The Very Best
zierbox
texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date