SOLD 600rms+ at 1ohm or 2ohms 50.00

Participant count
  • Participant list

1rockford1
5,000+ posts

Banned
i have a kenwood kac x10d, it goes in to protect but i have not tryed it in a month thats when i bought it used from this site. i changed the fuse and othere then that im not to sure about the amp. i should have the cover for the top but i will have to find it. the cover gets in your way, it covers the inputs to the amp. im lookin for 50.00 shipped, or trade . and if u wana pick it up ill take 25.oo or trade. if u need any more info please ask. thanks

here is a link- http://signature.crutchfield.com/s_113KACX10D/Kenwood-KAC-X10D-Refurbished.html?tp=13643

012-2.jpg

I would rather have the Alpine ..PDX..or V power 1000 rms amp @ 2 ohms.The V-power can be had for around $3000.00.That Hifonics 1200 rms is not CEA rated but does come close to putting out rated power.They go for about $199.00 on line all the time.They do get loud though.Sometimes customers buy them at Best Buy and bring them to our Alpine /JL shop for install so I get to hear a vast array of different amp/sub combinations.There are many cleaner sounding sub amps than the 'BRUTUS" line of amps.Hifonics have been around since the 80's,and were much better then.For $200.00,you should be happy with the 1200 rms Brutus...they do get the job done. Sundown amps are quite good along with many others..It's all about the $$$$$$$. Alpine50

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.