$600 Inifinity Kappa Seperates?

well ive been trying to sell my infinity sub for past months, been gettting good feedback but keep hearing people uninterested....i think infinity has a bad rap in the audio society, even though they sound great and work awesome...not sure about the speakers, go check it out online....

maybe hes just bullshitting you, but no matter what its gonna get downplayed, personally i really like infinity but alot of people dont...

contact infinity, im sure if you can get ahold of an actualy person ( not a computer or some **** like that), im sure they can get you an answer quickly...

From my knowledge not even the Kappa Perfects were retailed that high.

Infinity line consists of Reference, Kappa, Kappa Perfect. Well if the guy paid that much for them he certainly got ripped off!

From my knowledge not even the Kappa Perfects were retailed that high. Infinity line consists of Reference, Kappa, Kappa Perfect. Well if the guy paid that much for them he certainly got ripped off!
I agree. I have Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1 6.5" Components Speakers set now they did have a MSRP of $600 last year but I got mine on ebay for $150 new. Nobody really pays MSRP prices.. Well at lease not me lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

infinity is great. I love infinity and have had them for years. However, this is a forum of enthusiasts, and there are better products out there. Infinity is like chevy, they are great. Even a corvette is an awesome car. However, a Ferrari is a better car. That is what you are experiencing here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.